Full course description
This course will equip you with a roadmap to traverse the intelligent automation landscape, empowering you to realise the potential of automating business processes.
05 August, 2019
4-6 hours p/w
- Work with an industry-expert facilitator to identify opportunities for intelligent automation, and implement effective automation processes.
- Study contemporary and industry-relevant course content specially curated for professionals.
- Engage in a 1:1 mentoring session with your expert facilitator at the end of the course.
Smart businesses are successfully automating routine business processes. This can help to develop a competitive edge, increase organisational productivity and free staff to work on high-value tasks. To fully realise these benefits, capable leaders need to be able to carefully assess opportunities for intelligent automation, clearly articulate the potential return on investment and successfully manage change across their organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand what state-of-the-art automation technologies and applications are available, including Robotic Process Automation and chatbots.
- Prepare an organisation for the widespread adoption of intelligent automation, with a view to the business, social, cultural and industrial impacts.
- Conduct a high-level scan to identify automation opportunities within a business or organisation.
- Articulate a coherent and compelling narrative addressing the benefits and return on investment that intelligent automation offers.
- Propose effective responses to the potential technical, social and ethical challenges that automation and bots pose.
What will I get?
- You will be eligible for a Certificate of Participation upon completing the course content and collaborating with your peers.
- If you choose to complete the final project, you will also be eligible for a Certificate of Completion. Your final project will get you to apply the skills and knowledge acquired to your own professional context – ensuring that you translate your learning to clear value for your organisation.
How will I learn?
We recommend you allocate between 4–6 hours of weekly study per micro unit. Deciding when you fit in your weekly study is flexible, as there are no set times required for you to be online. Your industry expert facilitator will guide you through your engagement with the course content, equipping you with practical skills immediately applicable to your professional context.
Anthony Bosisto is an industry leading practitioner and speaker on Robotic Process Automation. He is the founder of RPA Solutions Pty Ltd, which specialises in supporting corporations on their automation journey.
Anthony has extensive experience in leading intelligent automation implementations, including:
- Establishment of automation programs in the higher education sector at UNSW, Melbourne, Newcastle, Monash and Flinders Universities.
- Preparation of the global RPA strategy for an ASX listed insurance company.
- Establishment of the automation program within BMW Finance.
- Delivery of programs to automate processes within the Finance Group at Australia Post.
Introductory price $990 (Standard price $1250)
Have a question?
If you are looking for more information about our micro units, our FAQ page is here to help.